The Cost Of Rehabilitation Explained
Where alcohol and drug addiction is concerned, the cost of treatment will vary depending on the individual user. There are economical medical care alternatives for people of all incomes.
Different treatment centres will charge differently for treatment. Some medical care procedures are free of charge whilst some cost thousands of dollars per day. There is always a rehab centre that'll work for you regardless of your budget.
Rehabilitation is available to everyone if they are aware of what resources can assist them pay for medical care. It is possible also to find people willing to help foot the bill for treatment.
You will find various financing options in most rehab facilities, most will also accept insurance and others even provide financial aid.
Insurance is one of the most popular methods to cover the expenses of addiction therapy. The quantity insurance covers rely on the backup plan and what the health supplier acknowledges.
Some available insurance companies will pay for addiction treatment such as
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
There are other ways of getting treated for addiction even if you don't have insurance. Free treatment centres and rehabs that focus on low income individuals are available. Financing options are available from some rehab centres. Most free rehab centres have waiting lists and limited funding, therefore a finance option may be a better option.
A lot of inpatient rehabilitations provide funding for the ones with no insurance.
If you think that taking on debt or credit is going to be stressful, think of it as an investment. In the long run, it will be worth every cent. Becoming sober will open you up to many tools and skills that will get you back in work and give you a brighter future. Addicts that are now recuperated can save up more since they aren't wasting money to buy drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
Treatment Costs For All Addictions
The cost of soberness is affected by the type of treatment program.
The kind of treatment used will vary depending on the addiction in question.
There are many other aspects that influence the price of rehab, which can go from treatment to comforts.
Contact us today to get the assistance to find a low-cost rehab on 0800 772 3971.
According to studies and medical care centres, the posterior estimates depends on expenses
- Outpatient detox treatment is in the range of £800 - £1200.
- Detoxification is usually part of the total amount charged in inpatient treatment centres.
- Whether you are being treated as an inpatient and the kind of medication you require will also determine the cost of your detox.
- The charges maybe higher when the drug in question has withdrawal symptoms that may be dangerous since this will call for constant monitoring.
- Residential Rehabilitation
- For 30-days treatment, inpatients rehab centres charge approx. £4800.
- For 30-days treatment, the famous centres charge into £16,120.
- The average cost of a 60 - 90 day rehab is £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment
- Inpatient rehab is costly as compared to outpatient rehab for easy-going to moderate users.
- For a three month program, a lot treatments cost £4,000.
- Treatment at facilities like Hazelden Betty Ford charge £8000.
- The cost of treatment as an outpatient will be determined by the number and frequency of your visits.
- The price of treatment will also vary depending on the kind of medication being provided.
- Some treatment will not require medication.
- People addicted to alcohol and depressants usually require treatment with medicines.
- In a given year, the cost of these medications can be in the thousands of pounds.
- For the Heroin addicts, the cost of Methadone treatment is £4000 which is a one year program.
The cost of a drug or alcohol addiction is far more expensive than rehab in the long run. As compared to sober people, the drug and liquor addicts have negative effect on income and they are likely to miss out their work and jobs.
The costs of drugs and alcohol, lack of work and health problems all add up to a strain on finances.
Previous Heroin addicts have mentioned that they used to spend a lot of money on their addiction.
An alcoholic who consumes 12 bottles or cans of cheap beer a day for a year could spend in the region of £8500 a year. However this price tag doesn't involve legal problems, which can cost more thousands of pounds. Illegal drugs would cost much more though it is not easy to figure out exactly how much.
The part of the condition doesn't only include budgetary expenses. The cost on personal relationship and productive life in not included.
What Factors Into The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
Many factors create impact on the cost of addiction treatment. Some of the factors include
- Type Of Facility
- The difference in costs for inpatient and outpatient treatment is enormous.
- Housing, monitoring and other services that are offered at an inpatient rehab centre make it expensive.
- The location of the centre and the duration of the programs also affects the cost.
- Areas that have a high cost of living compared to others, treatment there will also cost more.
- Treatments Provided
- Not everyone will require detox before they start rehab.
- When a user quite utilizing cocaine, they don't feel dangerous withdrawal symptoms hence they are the only screened without any technical detox.
- However, there are serious dangers when withdrawing from alcohol and Heroin and medication is usually necessary.
- If you need to take medicine in addition to therapy, it is going to cost more.
- Other type of treatments, such as specialized counselling, also changes the price tag of rehabilitation.
- Facilities and Services
- There will be additional charges depending on the kind of amenities offered.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, huge individual rooms or award-winning chefs, these are all the services provided by the rehab centres.
- Luxury rehabilitation visited by rich and well-known people are high-priced due to its amenities.
- The cost per month can be in the region of tens of thousands of dollars in these luxury rehabilitation centres.
- Although certain amenities will usually mean higher costs, not all treatment centres are that pricey.
Non Profit And State Funded Rehabilitation
There are some not-for-profit organizations that provide treatment centres for people with low incomes. Low-income rehabilitation has no charge or is reduced in expense. These programs are accessible so everyone can get the assistance they deserve independently of income.
For free rehab centres, The Salvation Army is a renowned non-profit organization. For those on low income there are state-funded rehab centres.
How To Get Rehab
It is important that you find a rehabilitation centre that can cater to your needs once you decide to kick your addiction. Do not be discouraged by the charges you see at the rehab centres. We can assist you to find a rehabilitation for your addiction that accepts your insurance or has a great funding method.